Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) is a type of therapy that helps all individuals learn and apply new skills in their daily lives, such as social, communication, and learning skills through reinforcement strategies.
OUR ABA MISSION
To ethically disseminate resources and therapeutic services based on the application of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapeutic evidence-based practices to promote the empowerment of persons with developmental disabilities to maximize their potential and minimize deficits in communication, socialization, and adaptive living skills.
We achieve this mission by helping people with autism enhance their social interactions, learn new skills, and promote the growth and/or reduction of their chosen targeted behaviors. Our goal is to make a positive difference in the lives of individuals with autism and other special needs.
We aim to:
- Increase chosen language and communication skills
- Improve attention, focus, academics, social, communication, and daily living skills
- Decrease chosen targeted behaviors
- Establish and enhance chosen socially significant behaviors
- Enhance the independence and/or quality of life for each individual
- Develop memory and cognitive abilities
- Improve meaningful connections with other people